2012 High Point SoSi Arts District
SoSi [So-See] is short for “southside” and runs along High Point’s South Main Street. Today’s festival was held across from the High Point GTCC campus and is prelude to a city envisioned selection of international shops and eateries. Three groups from High Point First Wesleyan Church were part of the scheduled entertainment. We have a video montage from the day uploaded to YouTube. It features
1. some of the young Karen Burmese singing
2. Karen Burmese young people dancing
3. a solo by Shang Thang, a Chin Burmese musician.
4. the Chin young people doing a bamboo dance.
5. a video clip of our Lao young people dancing.
Finally we feature a selection of pictures from the event.