Burma from the Sky
I have shown maps of Burma on this website. I would like to teach you how you can look at satellite pictures of Burma.
1. Open Google and click on maps. I have circled it in blue.
2. Click on the satellite choice on the right side of the screen. It is circled in blue.
3. Find the zoom tool (circled in blue) and click it once or twice to see how it makes the map larger or smaller.
4. Put your cursor on the satellite image (United States), hold the left mouse button down and drag the mouse to the right. This will move your satellite image west toward the Pacific Ocean.
5. Do this a second time and you should be able to center Myanmar in your map.
6. Use the zoom tool to magnify the portion of Burma (Myanmar) you wish to view. It will enlarge to show you details of your previous village. Enjoy!